Great Professional Skills Training
For The Modern Workplace
Great Canadian Training's Professional Skills courses teach your team the professional skills they need to interact with each other. These are the social and communication skills that allow them to work together effectively; the character traits and attitudes that make them the best they can be; the leadership and decision-making skills that enhance your whole organization.
With Great Canadian Training, your team will...
Learn with a
Focus on the
topics you choose
How You’ll Learn
Our facilitator’s role is to teach, guide and support
- Teach you the background knowledge, the techniques and the principles of the topic
- Guide you through exercises and to answers that work for you
- Support your efforts to improve yourself
In our classes you will:
- Learn through expression - writing down or discussing your thoughts, challenges and how you will achieve your objectives
- Participate in group exercises - benefit from other viewpoints and put what you are learning into practice
- Understand the principles - when it comes to the skills that make you a more effective professional, there are very few hard and fast rules. Instead, you’ll learn the principles behind what you’re being taught so you can apply them to your unique circumstances
- Develop effective processes - get help to learn and build strategies that let you handle tasks and situations in an effective manner
Tailor or customize your private training course
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Include your own real-life challenges as part of the exercises
Choose Your Location
Whether you are attending our public classes from anywhere in North America or training your team, we bring our collaborative and engaging training right to your screen.
We are happy to come to your boardroom or your company's training lab for your training.
Do you need a space to host your training? We can host you in our training lab in Downtown Ottawa or help you find another facility.
Organizing Training: Where Do I Start?
Organizing training for a group can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Find out from our resident experts the ins and outs of organizing training and some helpful insider tips to book your training!
Choose Your Category
Click below to learn more about the courses we offer in that category.
We are happy to offer FREE resources to help your staff continue to learn and develop their skills. Check out our:
FREE webinars on a variety of topics, from software tips and tricks to interpersonal skills, and more.
Listen to The Great Canadian Leadership Podcast where we discover what makes a great leader and what lessons others have learned along the way.
FREE downloads, like commonly used shortcuts, or accessible ribbons to add to your Microsoft suite.
Blog articles on Microsoft’s products, working remotely and professional skills.
Need a quote or have more questions?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW