Book Accessibility Training
When it comes to creating content, websites, documents and more, you want it to be read, understood and used by your entire audience. How can you make it more accessible?
Book Accessibility training for yourself or your team! We offer many courses on how to make accessible websites, documents, spreadsheets and more!
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Quickly understand the different text alternatives you can use
- Provide your users with enough time to read and use your content
- Easily ensure your content can be read and heard on your website and the documents you create
- Adapt your website to current Accessibility guidelines
- Ensure your content can be used with screen readers
- Get clarity on the changes you need to make on your website and documents
- Work within A & AA Guidelines
- Understand WCAG Guidelines
- Learn about remediation resources available online
- Get the information you need about Assistive Technologies
Professional Accessibility Training That Sets You Apart
Sign up now for our Accessibility courses to help you:
- Adapt your website content and documents to be accessible
- Explore how your content can be read and heard by everyone
- Ensure your website and documents can be used with assistive technologies
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Accessibility training is necessary whether you are creating a website or a document.
- Unsure of how to make your website and documents accessible?
- Want to quickly understand WCAG Guidelines?
- Are you unsure of what is required for accessibility?
- Need tips on how to make sure your content can be read and heard?
Our Accessibility training is the perfect solution for you.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the accessibility training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take an accessibility class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company will help you get the training you need to excel at your job. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services to address your Accessibility training needs.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over by ensuring your Accessibility training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own documents, websites and templates if preferred. We can mix and match from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class