Book Excel Training
At the Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, we want you to get the most out of Excel. We offer three standard levels of Excel training, along with specialized courses that dig deeper into what this powerful tool has to offer.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our training coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
If you want:
- An overview of Excel: Start with Excel Level 1 (Basic), 2 (Intermediate) or 3 (Advanced)
- To be more productive: Check out Excel Tips and Tricks
- To display your data more effectively: We cover charts, dashboards and visualizations
- To power up how you use Excel and its functions: Check out our power functions and features courses
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
Essential Excel Training
Be More Productive With Excel
Power Functions & Features
Automation with Macros and VBA
- Navigate your way around a spreadsheet
- Customize the interface so it suits you and your work pattern
- Save time accessing the tools you use most often
- Share your work across your organization, while protecting its data integrity
- Come to grips with basic formulas and functions so you can work comfortably with your data set
- Master the use of tables using sorting and filters to present your data clearly
- Explore more advanced functions like Logical and Lookup functions
- Release the power of array formulas
- Use Excel as a database, opening up a world of other possibilities to you as a more experienced Excel user
- Discover what Goal Seek, Solver, and Scenarios can do for you
- Master advanced skills like outlining and pivoting your data that make your spreadsheets clear and easily interpreted by all who see them
Professional Excel Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Excel courses to help you:
- Gain confidence on the job as you work in Excel with more speed and accuracy
- Manage multiple workbooks and worksheets with ease
- Find the data you need through advanced filtering and sorting techniques
- Create truly useful reports using Pivot Tables and other tools
- Make your reports even clearer by converting your data into outstanding Excel charts
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Microsoft Excel has become the industry standard for spreadsheets. It features all sorts of calculations, charting tools, table tools, database tools, and lots more. No matter what you already know about Excel, there will always be something new to learn. You want to learn to use Excel to its full potential to save time and keep your data well organized.
- Tired of spending hours trying to figure out simple calculations in Excel?
- Have a hard time creating spreadsheets that simplify your data?
- Wish Excel could do more of your work automatically on your behalf?
Our Excel basic to advanced training is the perfect solution.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Excel training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take an Excel class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. Our Excel basic to advanced training will help you find and learn the functions and features you need, so you can work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services that will help you learn to use Excel at any level.
Many people are intimidated by the power of Excel, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your Excel training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Excel basic to advanced training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various Excel training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own Excel spreadsheets instead of our packaged exercise files if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.