Book Adobe Photoshop Training
Adobe Photoshop is a photo editing and graphic design software which allows users to create, edit, and manipulate various graphics as well as digital art.
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company our Photoshop training classes come in two standard levels. You can click on the course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our training coordinators for more information or to customize your course.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Speed up your work with Photoshop’s batch processing techniques
- Streamline your workflow by using advanced layer tools
- Use keyboard shortcuts to quickly access your most used tools and commands
- Use Photoshop to import, export, organize, and save files in a variety of formats
- Enhance your images and photos using a huge range of creative and technical tools such as blend mode, colour adjustment, brushes, and more
- Align, warp and transform layers to create stunning effects
- Navigate and organize your digital assets with Adobe Bridge
- Create attractive and engaging graphics for your website or other printed materials
- Create stunning visuals in multiple resolutions with Adobe’s image processing software
Professional Photoshop Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Adobe Photoshop courses to help you:
- Create elegant and engaging digital artwork for use across your print or screen media
- Use the powerful editing abilities of Photoshop to efficiently create web pages, banner ads, and pictures for print
- Edit images with layer styles, masks, filters, and many more Photoshop tools
- Save time and energy by using batch processing to automate your Photoshop tasks
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Adobe Photoshop has become synonymous in many people’s minds with anything related to digital photos. It is the go-to program for photographers, graphic designers, and many others who want to create and edit artwork of all kinds. Photoshop is extremely powerful, but for many new users it’s also very intimidating.
- Worried that your photos or images may be lacking in impact?
- Need to enhance, modify, repair, or organize your photos?
- Want to add effects to your photos, images, or even your videos?
Our Adobe Photoshop training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the Photoshop skills you need to create and edit beautiful images for use on the Web or in print.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Photoshop training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a Photoshop class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the impact of your images. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to use Photoshop skillfully.
We’ve got the experience and the desire to help you discover just how much of an asset Photoshop skills can be.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Photoshop training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own images if desired. You can choose parts from our various outlines to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class