Microsoft Access Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Microsoft Access Training
We want to help make your data make sense! Our Access training classes come in two standard levels – one for those who want the basics and one for those who want to dig deeper.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our training coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Create dynamic and efficient databases that are easily understood
- Control data entry through forms
- Save time by using Access forms and macros to automate tasks
- Understand the best way to design relational databases
- Learn how to import data from other sources, query your data and return just the information you need
- Link tables together through queries to form more valuable datasets
- Utilize the power and flexibility of Access to analyze and present results with various queries and reports, including Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Protect data quality by using Access data and referential integrity
- Create customized reports to print or show information to others
Professional Access Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Microsoft Access courses to help you:
- Design and customize your own Access database
- Manage your related data more efficiently with Access
- Save hours of work by using Access to analyze your large databases
- Link to other database sources such as Excel
- Build and customize your data using Access tables, forms, reports, and queries
- Develop your own database-management systems
- Make better decisions by analyzing your Access database with queries and filtering
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Microsoft Access is an extremely feature-rich software application for creating and managing personal or business databases. It will allow you to keep track of your important information, analyze it, and even publish it to the Web.
Access has helpful wizards to enable beginners to benefit, but a more complete knowledge will allow you to utilize the software in many beneficial and powerful ways.
Our Microsoft Access training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the skills you need to design, create and maintain rich and robust databases that will keep you organized and in control.
How You Learn It
With our Access training you’ll learn from experienced friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Private group classes provide a more cost-effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you or your team specifically need in Microsoft Access.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
Where can I take an Access class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the control of your data. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to skillfully build and analyze databases with Access.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Access basic to advanced training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various Access training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own Access databases instead of our packaged exercise files if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
Need a quote or have more questions?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW