Microsoft Project Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Microsoft Project Training
Managing a project can be a challenge – but Microsoft Project can help you handle the details and keep things running smoothly. Our Project training classes come in two standard levels – one for users who want to learn Project’s most-used features and one for those who want to learn more complex tools.
Click on a course outline below to see course objectives for that level of our Microsoft Project training.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Use Project to efficiently manage tasks and resources to their full potential
- Manage time frames and change working times
- Change task lists and create network diagrams
- Initiate, plan out, and create a schedule that’s realistic and dynamic
- Generate different project views to stay on track
- Link projects and work with master projects and subprojects
- Monitor critical tasks so as to bring your project in on time
- Create reports, edit existing projects, calculate project costs, and use multiple project files at once
- Allocate and level work resources to ensure your project stays on task
Professional Project Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Microsoft Project courses to help you:
- Create a project schedule so you can be ready to start the project and track its progress
- Get your projects completed on budget and on time
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resolve any potential resource conflicts
- Save time by using auto-scheduled tasks in your project plan
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Microsoft Project is a very powerful project management software tool that is designed to assist you in every stage of the process. It can help you develop a plan, allocate resources to various tasks, manage the budget, and track the progress all the way through from inception to completion.
Since Project can do so much, it is sometimes a challenge to fully and correctly employ all its capabilities.
- Want to be a more effective project manager?
- Worried that your project might contain some last-minute surprises?
- Need to tackle sub-tasks, multiple resources, and various scheduling goals and priorities?
- Having trouble managing forecasts and timings?
Our Microsoft Project training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the skills you need to plan and complete any size or type of project with ease.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Project training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a Project class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the efficiency of your projects. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to use Microsoft Project expertly. We’ve got the experience and the desire to help you discover just how much of an asset Project can be.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Project training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own data if desired. You can choose parts from our various outlines to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our Training Coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during class
Need a quote or have more questions?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW