Microsoft Visio Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Microsoft Visio Training
Visio can take your diagrams to the next level and present information in a compelling and interesting way. We offer Visio training classes in two standard levels – one for beginners and one for those who want to learn more complex techniques.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Customize the Visio interface so it suits you and your work pattern
- Save time accessing the tools you use most often
- Easily insert your diagrams into other Microsoft programs
- Create shapes, diagrams, charts, and more to present your information clearly
- Format graphics, text, and pages to suit your needs
- Insert and format shapes and objects to illuminate the presentation of your information
- Import and link external data into Visio from sources such as an Excel spreadsheet or Access database
- Create simple or complicated flowcharts, floor plans, and organizational charts
- Clearly communicate your information in an aesthetically pleasing format
Why You Need It
Microsoft Visio is the industry-leading software for using diagrams to clearly outline and present your information. It can be used to create simple or complex diagrams with a wide variety of built-in shapes, objects, stencils and templates. You can also create your own shapes and import them into Visio. Whether you want to create flow charts, floor plans, or very complicated dynamic charts, there is plenty to learn and use in Microsoft Visio.
- Tired of spending hours trying to import your data, link it to shapes, and apply graphics?
- Have a hard time working visually and staying compliant with industry standards?
- Wish you could use Visio to showcase your real-time data with clarity?
Our Visio training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the Visio skills you need to connect and present your data effectively.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Visio training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a Visio class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services to address your Visio training needs.
Many people are intimidated by the features of Visio, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your Visio training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Visio training to suit your specific requirements, mixing and matching from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Our customized Visio training even allows you to use either our packaged exercise files or your own files if preferred. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class