Facilitation & Presentation Skills
Book Facilitation & Presentation Skills Training
Communicating with a group and facilitating productive sessions are among the most sought-after workplace skills. These facilitation classes have been updated to include virtual facilitation and will give you a clear understanding of the impact you can have as a presenter and class facilitator, whether virtually, hybrid, or in person. You will feel more confident and be ready to engage and inspire others to action.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Learn the principal elements needed to deliver effectively in a virtual facilitation environment
- Build strong presence that inspires and engages
- Learn key skills for presentation and meeting facilitation
- Develop the unique skills needed for virtual facilitation and presentation
- Present and facilitate more successfully in any work environment
- Apply influencing skills to inspire and motivate
- Practice your new presentation and facilitation skills
- Develop your confidence to own the content
- Build your ability to manage the expectations
Facilitation & Presentation Skills Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our facilitation and presentation skills courses to help you:
- Use our 3-step approach to facilitate confidently
- Discover ways to genuinely engage and motivate your audience
- Make virtual facilitation an enjoyable experience for everyone
- Use Hollywood tips to build your presence
- Use influencing skills to inspire action
- Explore how to manage emotions and expectations for a successful session
- Deal with challenging questions and dynamics
- Use the tools to bring out your best as a virtual class facilitator
- Understand the core competencies to guide the facilitation experience virtually
- Recognize what motivates participants to interact
- Use body language, voice, and facial expressions that are bigger than your slides
- Understand and explore the importance of preparation tools and mindset
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Good facilitation and presentation skills are crucial to the success of any organization. You need your business to grow and prosper from within, by hiring and then motivating the right people. But you also need the face of your company to reflect your goals and policies so that you can improve how your audience relates to you and your brand. Increase your chances of success by knowing and applying the vital techniques and strategies covered in these outstanding facilitation classes.
- Have a hard time managing goals and motivating employees?
- Struggling to attract and recruit the right staff?
- Wish you could develop more strategies to create engaged employees and satisfied customers?
Our facilitation and presentation training courses are the perfect solution. With them, you can cultivate the environment to attract and keep qualified staff and to manage employee performance and customer satisfaction to ensure loyalty.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students, with the classes optimized to focus on the presentation training topics you need.
Where can I take a facilitation and presentation class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training and coaching services to address your needs.
Many people struggle to effectively build their facilitation and presentation skills in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your training success with our after-training support and coaching options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized communication training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own real-life facilitation and presentation challenges instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.