Writing Skills Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Professional Writing Skills Training
Being able to write clearly is still one of the most important skills you can have in today’s workplace. After all, being able to minute the results of a meeting will be referred to for years to come. Before a project even begins, whether it proceeds may hinge on a well-written report.
Our Professional Writing Skills training classes come as a variety of courses. These classes will enable you to reap dividends as you polish your writing skills to enhance your career and improve communication in the workplace. Express yourself with professionalism and show yourself to be a credible leader and motivator.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Use the proper format for writing emails and other forms of communication
- Make sure your emails are always clear, concise, and professional
- Leave the best impression possible by concluding your correspondence correctly
- Prepare informative and persuasive proposals and reports
- Show your thoughtfulness and consideration for others by writing with sincerity and tact
- Present information in a variety of formal and informal proposal styles
- Demonstrate your professionalism by writing clear, concise, and accurate briefs and reports
- Avoid confusion and loss of revenue by writing with precision and clarity
- Express yourself in such a way so as to motivate and inspire confidence
Why You Need It
Good writing skills are a significant asset throughout every stage of your career. Regardless of where you are in your career, you must present your words clearly and accurately. Good writing skills are highly valued in the workplace. People who are good writers generally outperform their peers, as they appear to be more accomplished, responsible, and credible.
Apply the techniques covered in these courses to improve your written communication skills, professionalism, and credibility.
- Do you have a hard time understanding the correct format for memos, letters, and emails?
- Are you struggling to prepare informative and persuasive reports and proposals?
- Would you like to leave a more favourable impression as you write briefs?
Our Professional Writing Skills training is the perfect solution. With it, you can be confident in having the right foundation for good business writing and can build on that foundation by developing advanced writing skills.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students, with the classes optimized to focus on the writing training topics you need.
Where can I take a writing class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training services to address your needs.
Many people struggle to write clearly in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your training success with our after-training support options.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized professional writing training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own real-life business writing samples instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.