Book Time Management Training
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company offers world-class time management training that will develop your skills and competencies to make you more productive and effective.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Manage your time, tasks, and activities
- Boost productivity
- Consistently focus on priorities
- Create a consistent focus on priorities
- Collaborate in a way that maximizes flexibility
- Commit to values and goals
- Improve your communication
- Reduce stress and improve work/life balance
- Overcome barriers to achievement
Time Management Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Time Management courses to help you:
- Learn strategies to make the most of your time and get things done efficiently
- Organize yourself and maximize productivity
- Set goals, prioritize tasks, and break down complex projects into manageable steps
- Reduce stress & maintain balance in your life
- Discover how to build better habits and stay focused on your objectives
- Create a personalized plan for better time management
- Learn how to improve communication and collaboration with others
- Learn how to delegate tasks and gain control over your time
- Learn how to give better instructions to move tasks off your plate
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Being able to efficiently and effectively manage your time is how you will increase productivity and success. Time management training can help you understand how to plan your day and make the most of every hour. It can also help you identify when you are wasting time or procrastinating so that you can learn better strategies for managing your workload.
- Do you struggle to keep track of your many tasks or deadlines?
- Are you having trouble delegating to team members and keeping everyone on the same page?
- Do you need to learn how to properly manage your time and avoid time wasters?
Our time management training is the perfect solution. With it, you can learn the fundamentals of time management, how to delegate tasks and responsibilities, and how to manage competing priorities.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students, with the classes optimized to focus on the time management training topics you need.
Where can I take a time management class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training and coaching to address your needs.
Many people struggle to effectively manage their time in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your training success with our after-training support and coaching options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized time management training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your team's challenges instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.