Book Adobe FrameMaker Training
Adobe FrameMaker is designed for writing and editing large or complex documents, including structured documents.
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, our Adobe FrameMaker training classes come in 2 standard levels – basic and advanced. You can click on the course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators for more information or to customize your course.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Create technical content within FrameMaker’s authoring environment
- Reuse content and maintain document consistency by moving to structured authoring in FrameMaker
- Manage content with market-leading Content Management Systems
- Quickly import your legacy content from Word to FrameMaker
- Seamlessly insert YouTube videos into your documents
- Easily handle long documents in a template-based authoring environment
- Publish from a single source as PDF or as Responsive HTML5
- Create immersive experiences with rich media capabilities
- Make your content accessible on any screen with unique multichannel, multidevice publishing
- Collaborate with subject matter experts using Online Review capabilities
- Deliver your content to global audiences
Professional Adobe FrameMaker Training That Sets You Apart
Sign up for our Adobe FrameMaker courses to help you:
- Professionally edit your documents across multiple channels
- Expertly format your documents in a single click
- Learn more about the enhanced features of FrameMaker in a professional environment
- Author in XML or DITA with an easy-to-use workspace
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Create engaging content using rich media and easily imbed YouTube videos into your documents. You’ll be able to edit long documents with multiple style complexities in a template-based authoring environment.
- Unsure of how to migrate your existing content from Word?
- Want to learn how to manage your content more efficiently?
- Need to learn how to maximize Adobe FrameMaker’s features?
Our Adobe FrameMaker training is the perfect solution for you.
How You Learn It
Learn from anywhere! You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Our online classes are conducted using GoToTraining, a more robust version of the popular GoToMeeting screen sharing and conferencing platform.
You’ll learn from experienced expert instructors in your live training. Feel free to ask questions throughout your interactive hands-on learning experience.
Why Learn With Us
We offer expert training that will help you professionally. All of these classes are guaranteed to run, so you can feel confident you’ll get your training completed when you need it.
The training is taught live, by expert and experienced instructors. Sessions are kept small, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact with your instructor and fellow participants. You can ask for real time feedback and have the time to ask questions throughout the session.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Adobe FrameMaker training to suit your specific requirements. We offer custom training for Adobe FrameMaker to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know the skill level and requirements of your group and we can work with you to develop the course you’d like.