Book Microsoft Word Training
While you may have used Microsoft Word before, are you getting the most out of it?
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, take your documents to the next level with our basic to advanced Word training.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Save time by using styles to quickly format documents
- Control text flow by putting yourself in charge of where and how Word breaks up lines, paragraphs, columns and pages
- Automate tasks or even create your own shortcuts with macros
- Format both text and page to suit your needs
- Use spelling and grammar tools to improve the accuracy of your documents
- Use Track Changes to share and manage your work across your organization
- Display information in meaningful ways through objects like tables, charts and SmartArt
- Utilize the power of Excel’s functions and features right within Word
- Create consistently formatted documents that are easily read and understood
Professional Word Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Word courses to help you:
- Gain confidence on the job as you work in Word with more speed and accuracy
- Harness the powerful Mail Merge feature in Microsoft Word
- Speed up your work by learning how to use templates effectively
- Create truly useful reports using the Word table and charting tools
- Make your reports even clearer by connecting your Word documents to Excel
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Microsoft Word has become the tool of choice for all sorts of documentation. It contains many features that can help speed up your work, ensure its accuracy and make it eye-catching and pleasant to read. No matter what you already know about Word, there will always be something new to learn.
- Tired of spending hours trying to figure out how to use headers and footers, or section breaks?
- Have a hard time creating that perfect format for your newsletter or report?
- Wish Word could do more of your work automatically on your behalf? Learn how to insert Quick Parts to automate many aspects of creating your documents
Our Word training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the Word skills you need to get the job you want, and to get the job done efficiently.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Word training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a Word class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer Word training and consulting services to address your needs.
Many people are unsure of how to fully utilize the power of Word, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own speed and convenience.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own documents and templates if preferred. We can mix and match from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class