Book Microsoft OneNote Training
Revolutionize how you gather, record and store information with Microsoft OneNote! Get a comprehensive overview of how to use OneNote every day with OneNote Complete.
Please see the course outline for more details on the specific topics covered.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Organize your notebooks, sections, and pages within OneNote to clearly outline your thoughts.
- Create linked notes with Word, PowerPoint, and your internet browser.
- Take efficient notes of your meetings and lectures, organize them, and even share them
- Utilize the power and flexibility of OneNote to record audio or video notes, and to insert other files
- Use OneNote to take and organize screen clippings or bookmark websites
- Protect the security of your OneNote data by using passwords to lock sections of your notes
Professional OneNote Training That Gives You the Edge
Sign up now for our Microsoft OneNote course to help you:
- Manage your meeting notes more efficiently with OneNote
- Save hours of time by using OneNote to keep track of web clippings, screenshots, receipts, or other miscellaneous items
- Search your collection of notes with OneNote’s built-in search tools
- Simplify your workflow by integrating your notes with the rest of the Microsoft suite
- Be more productive with OneNote’s note-taking and audio recording features
- Use OneNote to collaborate with others on projects
- Share and synchronize your notes across multiple devices
And so much more...
Why You Need It
Microsoft OneNote is an extremely versatile software application for creating and managing personal or business notes. It allows you to keep track of your important information, to search it, synchronize it, and share it with other people or other devices.
OneNote has often been called one of the most under-utilized software applications in the Microsoft suite, but a more complete knowledge will allow you to harness this extraordinary tool in many beneficial and powerful ways.
- Want to simplify your note-taking for the multiple weekly meetings or lectures you attend?
- Need to convert your handwritten notes into text?
- Struggling to create To-Do lists or Project Overviews from your OneNote meeting notes?
- Want to save time by using OneNote with Outlook to email notes or clippings?
Our Microsoft OneNote training is the perfect solution. With it you can obtain the skills you need to take, organize, and search your notes, lists, and other projects to keep yourself organized and in control.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the OneNote training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a OneNote class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the control of your data.
We offer private training to enable you to take and organize your notes and other important data with OneNote skillfully.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized OneNote training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired. You can pick and choose from our outline to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class